I’m not attracted to Riker beards.
But, like, Robb Stark beardiness? Yes.
I guess it’s scruff that I like is what I’m getting at. Like, less “I do this because I like it” and more “I am so busy with my awesome life killing lannisters/defeating the empire/uncovering priceless artifacts to shave all the time.” if that makes sense.
Word. Effortless is our facial-hair philosophy these days.
Do you think groomed-as-hell beards will ever make a comeback? I’m wondering if I should invest in wax now.
But I’ll concede the elimination of that “u” when it comes to forming adjectives.
I just realized how terrible “humourous” looks. It’s heinous.
I mean, it’s heinos.
I wrote an article about this on CollegeHumor, many moons ago. It wasn’t funny then, and it ain’t now!
- everyone has one
- if you didn’t, you would be poisoned from the inside
- they should not be seen in any sort of public forum
- you should only expose yours to sexual partners, and only if you’re both into that sort of thing
- you should have yours examined by a doctor, for your own good
- Self: (aloud) Wouldn't it be funny if a rabbi posted a GPOY of himself or herself?
- Self: ...
- Self: But instead of "GPOY", it would be "GP-Oy!"
- Self: ......
- Self: Like, "Oy vey!"
- Self: .........
- Self: ............